Streamcombe Farm Weddings - An Outdoor Venue with Barns & Camping - Exmoor National Park
- Streamcombe Farm near Dulverton in Somerset is available for 48 hr exclusive venue hire for your wedding celebration or private party gathering.
- The farm environment is magical, being completely `off the beaten track.` Unspoilt by modern farming, the meadows are wild & very natural, the streams are crystal clear. With no near neighbours, you often hear no noise other than the stream and the buzzards calling.
- Our facilities include an old stone barn with seating, wood burner, tea and coffee making facilities & the paying bar.
- Toilets, electricity, lighting and covered areas for musicians.
- Natural spring water on tap.
- A large marquee is included with the venue hire complete with matting, bunting, lighting, plus tables and chairs for your needs. It is ready pitched on the farmyard, capable of seating up to 110 guests comfortably.
- A wild camping meadow with compost loos and hot showers for up to 40 campers is available but tents are not included.
- Camp fires with dry log supply.
- Tea & coffee making facilities for the campers in the barn.
- Gardens, woodland, streams & meadows to explore.
- Bed & Breakfast is available to book on site for up to 6 people
- Shepherds hut glamping for 2 is available to book on site
- Ready pitched & furnished bell tents available to hire locally
- Resident chef & Streamcombe Cookery School proprietor Ian Jarmarkier, providing excellent on site catering and refreshments.
Wild and rustic, and completely sheltered by its own wooded valley,
On the borders of Exmoor National Park, Somerset and Devon, Streamcombe is 30 minutes from the M5, J27. Within 4o minutes drive of Taunton & Exeter, and an hour from Bristol.
This beautiful corner of England is a walker`s paradise. The scenery and wildlife are unique, and the dark skies spectacular.
Although an outdoor venue, we are a very sheltered site. There are barns, the marquee and a conservatory for shelter from the elements over your weekend.
Please take time to browse our web site. The venue is yours exclusively for 48 hours, to use and decorate how you wish...within reason of course!
(Terms and Conditions apply)
The wedding barn is home to the bar, and a wood burner for use late at night. Camping is available at the farm with camp fires and logs.
Strung along the narrow valley we have flat pitches for tents, and stone circles for camp fires, with logs supplied.
Please note, Streamcombe is not licensed to hold civil ceremonies.
We offer beautiful areas for you to hold a blessing or humanist ceremony. Details can be supplied for local celebrants, churches and registry offices upon request.
Small caravans and campers are welcome to pitch up next to the shepherds hut. Hot showers and compost loos are available in each camping area.
Garden Blessing Area
Close to the farm, and nestled next to the stream, we have a very informal garden area that is sheltered and warm. A beautiful Somerset wedding venue.
Woodland Blessing Area
The Beech Tree Canopy offers a majestic natural cathedral for outdoor blessings. This is a ten minute walk from the farm along a footpath. Wooded Bliss.
please click the link.
Meadow Blessing Area
The Water Meadow can be used for camping or a blessing. Just two minutes walk from the farm, it is also very wild and tranquil. Sit next to the stream, which flows along one side.