Wild Camping for Streamcombe Farm Devon
- There is no vehicular access to pitches - car free camping & venue.
- As a dark sky reserve, nights are BLACK and the stars fantastic!
- Torches are vital.
- Facilities are clean but very basic, including compost loos.
- This camping is UNSAFE for children due to deep water & fires.
- Camping in mown areas only as shown on map. Thank you.
- Ready pitched bell tents are available, please ask for local details.
- There is no mobile phone signal at Streamcombe.
- Emergency land line available from the main house, kitchen door.
- Free hot drinks in the main barn, self serve.
- Hot showers x 3 in the stables and The Paddock
- Compost loos in The Wild Meadow and The Barn Bog
- Stone circles with logs for camp fires.
- Camper vans and caravans by special arrangement please.
- Pure spring water on tap.
- Pot washing facilities in Lower Barn, next to showers.
- Fridge and hanging rail for party clothes in the Lower Barn.
- Phone charging sockets in Lower Barn
The Safari Shower Tent has hot water, a monsoon shower and flushing toilet.
This is located in The Paddock close to the house and suitable for around ten campers.
The Paddock offers sheltered camping on mown pitches and pot washing facilities. There is a stream and camp fire with logs.
N.B. It is unsuitable for young children.
THE WILD MEADOW
This is a larger meadow that is ten minutes walk from the main farmhouse.
It is secluded, remote and wild. Suitable for around 20 campers. Showers are back at the farm, in the stable next to the shepherds hut.
There is a compost loo hidden away in the corner which is extremely effective, green and eco friendly..
This can be an exciting experience for your guests.....inspiring the need to take photos!